Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Stations
No doubt you’ve seen more and more electric vehicles (EV’s) over the last few years. In fact, pure electric vehicles (not plug-in hybrids) currently make up 66 percent of the global EV market. It only makes sense to prepare for the future with an EV charger Gold Rush Energy can install an EV charger as a stand alone product or as part of a solar installation. When including it as part of a solar installation, you can either use an over the counter EV charger of your choosing such as the Juice Box or Clipper Creek. Or, if you opt to use the Solar Edge inverter, they have a specific model that will serve as the inverter for your solar array and double as your EV charger!
About the JuiceBox EV Charger
- Built in the U.S.A.
- Full app and web-based charging control including sccheduling, energy metering, noifications, LED charging light indicators and even full Amazaon Echo/Alexa integration!
- Can be used on ALL production EVs and is field proven in tens of thousands of installed stations world-wide
- Can plug into any dryer, RV-type or regular wall outlet with available adapter. Along with the quick mount release, this charger is entirely portable!
About the SolarEdge Solar/EV Charger
- Combines solar and grid power for EV charging up to 6 times faster than a typical level 1 charger
- Saves space on your main service panel (less breakers), possibly avoiding the need to upgrade your main service panel when you add an EV charger to your home
- Control with your smart phone or tablet to only charge your vehicle at certain times of day when it is most economical to do so.